You're Certified, Now What? Promote Your Designation
PPAI Professional Development Certifications are the most visible and respected in the industry. Truly the “mark of a professional,” earning and maintaining these designations signifies an individual has reached and continues to meet a higher standard of professionalism, knowledge and experience within the industry.
That is why we want to make sure you are showing yours off!
Here are a few ways to tell the industry you mean business:
- Put your designation logo on everything: business cards, LinkedIn, email signatures.
- If you need a logo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Display your recognition materials in your office.
- Hang your personalized certification plaque with pride.
- Update business directories and your name in Outlook.
- Use our press release template to let your local community know.
- If you need the press release, contact email@example.com.
- Throw yourself a “graduation” party for friends, family and clients.
- Share the good news on your social media accounts.
- Let your boss and HR know. They’ll appreciate the hard work you put in.
- Update your elevator pitch. You’re an industry expert, so let potential clients know.
- Draft a blog post or article and share it with PPB and other industry publications.
- Contact your local colleges and market yourself as an industry expert and guest speaker.
Being a PPAI designee places you in an elite group of industry professionals that have demonstrated their commitment to the promotional products industry and invested the time and energy to achieve and maintain this important industry designation. Now get out there and show it off!
To maintain your certification, you must recertify. Recertification is required every three years and is a reflection of your on-going commitment to professional development and staying current with industry trends and best practices, and provides the highest value and quality to your customers and yourself.
If your designation is current and in-good-standing, you will see it listed on your account after your name (i.e. Jane Doe, CAS). You can also see your expiration date on your MY ACCOUNT page, under Personal Information, after logging into the PPAI website.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.