PPAI Job Openings
Our latest career opportunities are listed below.
Apply Now Professional Development Manager
Promotional Products Association International (PPAI; ppai.org) was founded in 1903 and is the world’s largest and oldest not-for-profit association serving more than 15,000 corporate members of the multi-billion-dollar promotional products industry. PPAI represents the industry in Washington, D.C. and advocates on its behalf. PPAI operates The PPAI Expo, the industry’s largest trade show; provides the leading promotional products safety and compliance program; offers a prestigious professional development and certification program; and publishes industry trade journals and periodicals. For more information, visit PPAI.org , Twitter @PPAI_HQ, Facebook or Instagram.
The Professional Development Manager is responsible for designing, developing and implementing professional development programs including conferences, event keynotes, learning programs that foster diversity and inclusion in the promotional products industry and online learning. Also, responsible for managing PPAI’s certification program.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the department director, manage professional development content for PPAI conferences including the North American Leadership Conference and Women’s Leadership Conference as well other PPAI events including The PPAI Expo.
- Manage online learning programs and vendor relationships. This includes, but is not limited to, creating a development plan with timeline/budget; working with member committees, task forces and subject matter experts; and curriculum design of the certification program.
- Manage the ongoing strategy for PPAI’s online community, Promo Connect, by being an advocate for the community to encourage engagement from PPAI staff and members.
- Develop and deliver diversity and inclusion education programs to be presented at professional development programs, webinars, articles, regional education and/or other opportunities as deemed appropriate.
- Develop and implement content curation strategy to engage members through multiple avenues for learning including the alignment of certification, online communities and the online learning platform; curating and aligning content to member discussion trends, PPB articles and other PD learning events.
- Work collaboratively with the department director, committee chairs and members, program faculty and staff to create education content, topics and program options that fit strategic, educational operational and event goals. This may include but is not limited to serving as ‘staff liaison’ to the group; setting and conducting conference calls and/or meetings; maintaining minutes or meeting summaries; maintaining contact and good relations with group members; and ensuring that the mission and goals of the group are met.
- Oversee P&L of assigned educational programs and projects, developing and maintaining budgets.
- Represent PPAI and the department at shows, events, and other related activities.