PPAI Job Openings
Our latest career opportunities are listed below.
Apply Now Accounts Payable Coordinator
Founded in 1903, the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI; ppai.org) is the world’s largest and oldest not-for-profit association serving more than 15,700 corporate members of the $23.3 billion promotional products industry, which is comprised of more than 40,500 businesses and a workforce of more than 500,000 professionals. PPAI represents the industry in Washington, D.C. and advocates on its behalf. PPAI operates The PPAI Expo, the industry’s largest trade show; provides the leading promotional products safety and compliance program; offers a prestigious professional development and certification program; and publishes industry trade journals and periodicals. The multibillion-dollar industry includes wearables, writing instruments, calendars, drinkware and many other items, usually imprinted with a company’s name, logo or message. For more information, visit PPAI.org or Twitter @PPAI_HQ, Facebook, Instagram.
Complete Process of payables (Vendor setup, Invoice input, Check processing) according to due date and/or date of available approval. Provide purchase order numbers in a timely fashion. Produce monthly reconciliation of select fixed asset, prepaid expense, unearned revenue accounts and employee receivables. Research questions about payables in a timely fashion and relay information in a professional manner. Maintain appropriate files related to activities.
Process Regional Association Transactions using QuickBooks Online (Full Cycle)
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Process payable for PPAI, PPEF, PPDRF in Dynamics Great Plains
- Manage purchase order records
- Maintain contract files
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Research payables questions
- Maintain appropriate files for PPAI, PPEF, PPDRF
- Process journal entries in Great Plains
- Process Chase expense reports in Great Plains for all employee card holders
- Process travel expense reports for employees without a company card
- Collect funds owed back to PPAI from personal use of the company card & cash advances.
Apply Now Advocacy and Member Engagement Coordinator