The PPAI RAC Volunteer Award is presented to a Regional Association member who has demonstrated an outstanding level of volunteerism, leadership and made other significant and measurable contributions to a Regional Association.
Eligibility And Deadlines
An eligible candidate must:
- Be a Regional Association member in good standing.
- Have been employed for a minimum of five years (with one or more PPAI member firms) or retired from a Regional Association member company in good standing.
- Have contributed time and talents to a Regional Association and served at least one term on a Regional Association board.
- Not be an active member of the Regional Association staff.
- Current members of the RAC Board of Directors and the RAC Advisory Group are not eligible for nomination and are not eligible until two years after service was completed.
- RAC Board of Directors and/or Advisory Group members are not permitted to make or second nominations.
Deadlines for nominations:
Opens May 1, 2013
Closes June 14, 2013
Nomination And Selection Procedure
Nominations for the PPAI RAC Volunteer Award shall be submitted by Regional Association members, PPAI’s Board of Directors, committee members and PPAI staff (president, vice presidents and department directors, with input from remaining staff who have frequent contact with volunteers).
Nominations will be screened by Association staff to eliminate ineligible candidates.
The nominations will be forwarded to the RAC Advisory Group who will select the award recipients. The Advisory Group may select up to a maximum of two award recipients each year. It is possible there may be some years when there will be no award winner.
Questions? Contact PPAI Awards & Recognition at Awards@ppai.org or 972-258-3070.
Need help gathering information? Download a reference copy of the entry details here. This form is only to be used to help gather details and information about the person you'd like to nominate. All entries must be submitted online at http://awards.ppa.org.
Click here to begin a PPAI RAC Volunteer nomination form.
PPAI RAC Volunteer Award Recipients
Jon Pierce, NWPMA & PMANC
Dana Zezzo, CAS, TRASA
Wendy Franklin, MAS, PPAM
Michele Jennrich, MAS, SAAGNY & PAPPA
Teri Ray, MAS, HPPA
To learn more about RAC, click here
Award Sponsored by: