The PPAI RAC Volunteer Award is presented to a regional association member who has demonstrated an outstanding level of volunteerism, leadership and made other significant and measurable contributions to a regional association.
Eligibility And Deadlines
An eligible candidate must:
1. Be a regional association member in good standing.
2. Have been employed for a minimum of five years (with one, or more PPAI member firms), or retired from a regional association
member company in good standing.
3. Have contributed time and talents to a regional association and served at least one term on a regional association Board.
4. Not be an active member of the regional association staff.
5. Current members of the RAC Board of Directors and the RAC Advisory Group are not eligible
for nomination and are not eligible until two years after service is completed.
6. RAC Board of Directors and/or Advisory Group members are not permitted to make, or second nominations.
Deadlines For Nominations:
Opens April 28, 2014
Closes May 30, 2014
Nomination And Selection Procedure
Nominations for the PPAI RAC Volunteer Award shall be submitted by regional association members, PPAI’s Board of Directors, committee members and PPAI staff (president, vice presidents and department directors, with input from remaining staff who have frequent contact with volunteers).
Nominations will be screened by Association staff to eliminate ineligible candidates.
The nominations will be forwarded to the RAC Advisory Group who will select the award recipients. The Advisory Group may select up to a maximum of two award recipients each year. It is possible there may be some years when there will be no award winner.
Click here to begin a PPAI RAC Volunteer nomination.
Questions? Contact PPAI Awards & Recognition at Awards@ppai.org, or 972-258-3070.
Need help gathering information? Downloadable PDF of the entry details will be available January 2014. This form is only to be used to help gather details and information about the person you'd like to nominate; all entries must be submitted online at http://awards.ppa.org.
PPAI RAC Volunteer Award Recipients:
2013—Kevin Flynn, CAS—PPAChicago
Larry D. Krause, MAS—HPPA & PPAS
2012—Jon Pierce—NWPMA & PMANC
Dana Zezzo, CAS—TRASA
2011—Wendy Franklin, MAS—PPAM
2010—Michele Jennrich, MAS—SAAGNY & PAPPA
Teri Ray, MAS—HPPA