Frequently Asked Questions
A: Your PPAI PIN number is a six-digit number that PPAI automatically assigns to you to track all of your education credits at live events. This number is different from your six-digit PPAI Member number (company-specific).
It is important that when you attend a PPAI educational event, you include your PIN number on any sign-in sheets, or make sure to have your badge (which is linked to your PIN number) scanned, to ensure you receive proper credit for the event/session.
A: You can find your PIN on your account at https://my.ppai.org/ under “Personal Information”.
A: If you do not currently have an individual Directory (formerly UPIC) account, follow the directions below to obtain an account (and your PPAI PIN number):
1. Navigate to the PPAI Industry Directory (formerly UPIC)
2. Click on the “Not Registered With UPIC?” link.
3. Click “Next Step.”
4. Enter your Company Name in the “Company Name” field (or Company PPAI Number -formerly UPIC - if you know it.)
5. Click “Search.”
6. Click on your Company from the list.
7. Click “Add an Individual for this company.”
8. Enter your information in the following fields:
Role (drop-down list)
9. Click “Next Step.”
10. If all the information is correct, click “Complete.”
11. Once your account is approved by your company administrator, you will receive an email confirmation of your account from the PPAI Industry Directory. You will now be ready to follow the directions to log into www.ppai.org and view your PIN number.
A: To access your current transcripts online, log into MyPPAI and select Certification Transcript on the center of the page as shown below:
OR go onto our online education platform and select “PPAI Certification” > “My PPAI Transcript”.
Your PPAI username is your email address on file. If you do not know your password, click 'Forgot Password' on the login page and your password will be reset.
A: There are multiple potential possibilities, such as:
- You may have more than one profile in our database
- The roster for that event has not been submitted to PPAI by the Regional Association yet
Please make sure to contact your Regional Association to ensure they were approved to offer PPAI Certification credits and submitted an attendance roster to PPAI following the event.
A: Processing fees pay for the time it takes to review and analyze each submission for approval.
A: To begin the process of registering for a session, you must be logged into the platform (https://onlineeducation.ppai.org/)
*We recommend using the Chrome or Firefox web browser for efficient video streaming.
1. Select the title of the session you would like to watch
2. Select “Register" in the upper right-hand corner of the page
3. After registering, your session will be listed in the “My Learning” > “My Webinars” tab in the menu on the left of your screen
4. To watch the session, please select “View Archived Recording”. Please note it will open in a new window
*Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off in order to access the session once you select it.
5. Once you have completed the session, please close the webinar window and return to the session launch page for the Online Education
quiz or survey to receive credit.
A: Be sure to complete the quiz or survey at the end of your online session, or submit a PPAI Credit Request Form for review. As a gentle reminder, it may take a few weeks for your credit to be processed and appear on your transcript. If you still do not see it after a few weeks, please contact us at email@example.com.
A: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you to resolve the issue.