A: Your PPAI PIN number is a six-digit number that PPAI automatically assigns to you when you are registered as a PPAI member and/or registered in UPIC. This number is different from your six-digit PPAI Member number. Whereas your PPAI Member number is specific your company, the PPAI PIN number is connected to your individual record and would remain the same regardless of which company you are working for.
The PPAI PIN number is used to track all of your education credits, so it’s important that when you attend a PPAI educational event you include your PIN number on any sign-in sheets, or make sure to have your badge (which is linked to your PIN number) scanned, to ensure you receive proper credit for the event/session.
When you complete an online education session you must be logged into your account, which ensures that the correct account will receive credit for any sessions completed (following your completion of the session survey).
A: Your PPAI PIN number is located on the “My Account” page of www.ppai.org. Follow the instructions below to access your PIN number:
1. Navigate to www.ppai.org.
2. Click on the “Member Login” link located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. (Click on the link even if you are not a PPAI member, as this info is tied to your UPIC account and not your PPAI membership.)
3. Enter your UPIC email address and Password and select “Login”.
4. Your PIN number will be visible in the “Personal Information” section, under Certification, Cert PIN.
A: If you do not currently have an individual UPIC account, follow the directions below to obtain an account (and your PPAI PIN number):
1. Navigate to www.upic.org.
2. Click on the “Not Registered With UPIC?” link.
3. Click “Next Step.”
4. Enter your Company Name in the “Company Name” field (or Company UPIC if you know it.)
5. Click “Search.”
6. Click on your Company from the list.
7. Click “Add an Individual for this company.”
8. Enter your information in the following fields: a. First Name b. Last Name c. Role (drop down list) d. Email address
9. Click “Next Step.”
10. If all the information is correct, click “Complete.”
11. Once your account is approved by your company administrator, you will receive an email confirmation of your account from UPIC. You will now be ready to follow the directions to log into www.ppai.org and view your PIN number.
A: To access your current transcripts online, login PPAI and select View Certification Transcript on your MY ACCOUNT page.
Your UPIC/PPAI username is your email address on file, and since passwords are randomly generated we do not have access to it. If you do not know your password, click on 'Forgot Password' on the login page and your password will be reset.
A: Sometimes users have more than one profile in our database, and your credit could be listed on another account under your name. It’s also possible that your badge was not scanned at the time of this event. In any case, just email us details at email@example.com and we’ll work with you to resolve the issue.
A: Sometimes users have more than one profile in our database. It's also possible that the attendance roster for that event was transcribed incorrectly or not submitted to PPAI by the Regional Association. First, make sure to contact your Regional Association to ensure they were approved to offer PPAI Certification Credits, and also submitted an attendance roster to PPAI following the event.
A: To begin the process of registering for a session, you must be logged into the program (https://onlineeducation.ppai.org/)
1.Select which session you would like to watch.
2.Fill out all required information and click on the “Register" button on the right of the page.
3.After registering, your session will be listed on the My Webinars tab on the menu bar on the right side of your screen.
4.To watch the session please select the View/Play button. Please note it will open in a new window.
5. Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off in order to access the session once you select it.
6. Once you have completed the session, please close the event recording or webinar window and proceed to the session launch page for the Online Education Survey to receive credit. Please note, it will not be on your event recording or webinar window.
A: You must have a unique PPAI login and password to register for any PPAI webinar or PPAI event recording. If you don't have one, please call your Member Care Representative, or 888-426-7724 x 3218 (M-F 8:30am-5pm).
If you have a login and have forgotten your password, you can reset it here.
A: After PPAI live sessions, PPAI will process credits based on attendee lists or badge scans following the event. This may take a few weeks after the event to occur. If you do not see the credit applied to your transcript, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to investigate the issue.
At the end of a live or on-demand webinar or event recording, you will need to complete the survey in order to receive credit. Please select the Online Education Survey from your session launch page, which can also be selected from the My Webinars page, to get credit. If you experience any issues, to obtain credits, log into the PPAI.org website and under Education submit a PPAI Education Course Credit form. You may also contact email@example.com to let us know about the issue you are experiencing.
A: All PPAI-offered online education should have a survey that once completed will automatically upload your education credits. If you experience any issues, obtaining credits, log into the PPAI.org website and under Education submit a PPAI Education Course Credit form. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about the issue you are experiencing.