Scott Siegel, MAS
Chair of the Board
Scott Siegel, MAS, has been president of R.S. Owens for the past 23 years and assumed ownership of the company in 2001. On the local level, Scott served as a Board Member and Programs Committee Chair for the Promotional Products Association of Chicago. Since 1977, he has been a member of the Education, Awards and Suppliers Advisory Councils and many PPAI committees, including the Education, Convention, and Government Relations Committees, serving as Chair of the latter two. In 2006, Scott was elected to the PPAI Board of Directors and was elected Chair-Elect in 2008. Scott and his wife, Rhonda Goldstein, have been married for 22 years and have terrific twin 18-year old sons, Gabe and Kyle. Scott is a proud supporter of the Promotional Products Education Fund and the Promotional Professionals Mentoring Network and locally supports the All Stars Project for inner city youth, the Healthy Schools Campaign and other non-profits.
Eric E. Ekstrand, MAS
Chair-Elect of the Board
Eric started in the promotional products industry in 1982 as a partner in GMB Diversified. The Mort C. McClennan Company (MCMCC) acquired GMB Diversified in 1990. Eric was promoted to Senior Vice President in 1998.
Promotional Products Involvement:
- Attained a Master Advertising Specialist certification in 2004
- Served as a member on the PPAI Membership Task force in 2004
- Served as the Regional Association Council (RAC) Delegate for Ohio Promotional Products Association (OPPA)
- Served as a Board Member of RAC - RAC Delegate to the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) Board
- President of RAC 2006
- Currently serves on the PPAI Board of Directors, Class of 2012
- Currently serves at the Chair of GRAC (Government Relations Action Council)
- Currently serves on the Board of Promotional Products Education Fund (PPEF)
- PPAI Advocate and member of Promotional Products Mentoring Network (PPMN)
- Winner of nine (9) Golden Pyramid Awards
- Incoming PPAI Chair- Elect 2010
- Member of the Portage & Summit County American Red Cross Executive Board Committee
- Trustee & Life Member of Solon 100 –“ Community Business Professionals Supporting the Solon Safety Forces”
- Member of VASA- Swedish American Lodge
Eric has been married for 36 years to Sandra who is a Business Professor at Mount Union College. They have two grown daughters and are proud grandparents to two grandsons ages seven & one year.
In their spare time, Eric & Sandy enjoy time with the grandsons, attending Ohio State sporting events, traveling with friends, and cruising the countryside in their Porschse Boxster. They are also enjoying additional spare time since his retirement from a dual career as a professional Lieutenant/Paramedic with the City of Solon Fire Department.
Sherri C. Lennarson, MAS
Immediate Past Chair of the Board
Sherri C. Lennarson, MAS celebrates her twenty-ninth anniversary in the promotional products industry this year. She has held various positions at Bankers Advertising Company including Vice President of Sales, Executive Vice President, President, and most recently Senior Vice President of Business Development. Bankers Advertising Company, established in 1896, is a full service promotional products distributor with representation in over 40 states. The firm partners with sales representatives and clients to develop marketing strategies to achieve a wide range of business goals.
A native Iowan, Lennarson holds a Bachelor of Arts in Education from Arizona State University. Lennarson is on the PPAI Board of Directors and currently serves as Immediate Past Chair. She has chaired the Marketing Information and Research Committee and served on numerous task forces. Lennarson was also instrumental in developing the Promotional Consultant Academy curriculum and has served on the faculty since the program's inception in 2007.
Directors (Terms 2007 - 2011)
Tina Montgomery, MAS
Vice Chair Financial Services
David Woods, MAS
Vice Chair Membership Services
Roni Wright, MAS
Vice Chair Program Services
Bruce Perryman, CAS
Directors (Terms 2008 - 2012)
Karie Cowden, MAS
Mary Dobsch, MAS
Brandon Mackay, MAS
Vice Chair Marketing Services
Directors (Terms 2009 - 2013)
Charles Duggan, MAS
Bruce Felber, MAS
Steve Meyer, MAS
Joe Scott, MAS
Directors (Terms 2010 - 2014)
John Goessling, MAS
President of PPAI - G. Stephen Slagle, CAE
Association General Counsel