Keeping your current customers is the single most important factor in your success, but do you really know who your buyers are? Released in January 2003, PPAI's Creating End-User Loyalty Study provides the crucial information you need to meet your buyers' expectations.
- What can you do to earn your end-users' loyalty?
- What keeps buyers coming back?
- How many advertising dollars do these buyers allocate to promotional products?
- What is the average price-point of products purchased by buyers?
- Who is their preferred source for promotional products?
- Is there a gap between what you provide and what your customers expect?
The Creating End-User Loyalty Study helps you answer these and other questions. Areas examined include customer relationships, value, sales/service/billing processes, delivery and profiles of end-users of all sizes.
You need this information to do business in today's competitive business environment, and it's available to PPAI members for only $35 and to nonmembers for $50. To order your copy, visit www.ppa.org/bookstore or call 888-I-AM-PPAI (426-7724).