We know you’re busy. The MAS/CAS program has been designed to work with your schedule, and with opportunities to earn credit* through live and online events; your certification designation can be completed at your own pace.
- PPAI Educational Events: Each year, we offer thousands of participants the opportunity to learn from industry experts and keynote speakers at our educational events such as The PPAI Expo, Expo East, Women’s Leadership Conference, and North American Leadership Conference.
- Regional Association Events: We work closely with our Regional Affiliate partners to offer MAS/CAS credit for education sessions offered by your regional association. Contact your association for more information, and ask about MAS/CAS certified training.
- Recorded Webinars: We’ve made a library of relevant industry training accessible to you whenever you need it. View the sessions at your convenience and send us a request for credit so we can add them to your transcript. You’ll find required courses and many of the elective credits you’ll need to complete your designation.
- Live Webinars: We schedule a number of live webinar events throughout the year on topics such as Social Media, government compliance and more—you’ll participate live with other professionals from around the world. After viewing, complete the survey using your PIN number to request credit.
- Third-party opportunities: in addition to these preapproved options, you are welcome to request credit for classes, seminars and books that are industry-relevant and applicable to your business.
We recognize and honor your contributions to the industry by granting industry service credit** that can be applied to your certification designations. This applies to service on:
- PPAI Board
- PPAI Committees
- PPAI Action Groups
- PPB Editorial Advisory Council
- Regional Association Boards
- Regional Association Committees
- Fulfillment of the role of ADvocate
- For additional opportunities, please visit PPAI Volunteer Central
* Candidates for certification may submit no more than 15 points (or hours) from education achieved outside of the promotional products industry for the CAS and/or MAS designations (i.e. college courses, business seminars, etc.)
** Candidates for certification may submit points for education achieved no more than 5 years from the date of completion for the course.