Your company’s greatest asset is its people. Better employees make a company stronger. But how do you get better employees? The answer is simple—education. To maintain your edge in the globally-competitive promotional products marketplace, it’s critical that your staff represent you with knowledge and know-how, with insight and intellect, with experience and effectiveness. And the industry standard for educating staff…PPAI’s MAS/CAS certification program,
For more than 50 years PPAI has offered the industry’s most highly respected industry credentials— Master Advertising Specialist (MAS) and Certified Advertising Specialist (CAS)— PPAI’s Certification team will work with your company to create a scalable company certification program customized to your unique requirements. Our Company program provides unlimited options to allow your company to underwrite all or part of your employee’s educational path towards MAS or CAS certification.
Benefits of a Certification Company Program:
- The PPAI MAS/CAS Certification Program distinguishes you from the competition
- Access to industry-leading educational programs is a great employee benefit
- Significant volume discounts off the course approval, testing and points-processing fees by prepaying annually
- You can submit your in-house or third-party training programs for possible MAS and/or CAS credit
- Eligible to receive additional discounts on PPAI Professional Development programs and services when bundled with certification programs
By teaming with PPAI to offer certification opportunities to your staff, not only on your encouraging—and creating—an educated workforce, but you’re also providing the tools to garner a solid reputation backed by a solid ROI.
Contact Julie Alcaro at 888-I-AM-PPAI (426-7724) x3025 to discuss the perfect educational program for your company.
“Our company program allows us to focus our education dollars on providing industry-relevant learning opportunities to Geiger Associates in order to ensure their continued professional development. This results in their ability to offer the highest possible level of Quality Customer Service – a strategic step in becoming the standard of excellence and the most respected brand in our industry.”
- Laura Bosse, PHR, MAS, Geiger, Director, Human Resources