1305 NW Kingston Drive, Blue Springs, Missouri 64015
Seeking a management position that will utilize my diverse experience to positively impact company profitability
Skills and Qualifications
- Management experience supervising ten to fifteen employees.
- Strong teambuilding and organization skills.
- Extensive knowledge in marketing, merchandising, and related fields.
Experienced public speaker presenting to large corporate groups including all
levels of management.
- Experience with selling to Fortune 500 and 1000 accounts.
National Premium October 2010-April 2013
Creative Services Manager, Office Manager, Account Manager
- Responsible for running Creative Services Department
- Oversees day to day office needs
- Generates proactive monthly idea generation power points
- Responsible for managing large, outside of the box projects
- Sourced creative and innovative ideas for wide variety of clients, each with
- Department helped generate $1MM in sales in 2012
MCH February 2010-August 2010
- Oversees internal/external company communications from marketing department
- Responsible for training new and current employees on products and procedures
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and competition to help position
company as a leader in database marketing industry
Barton Nelson Inc. October 2007—December 2008
Regional Sales Director
- Regional Sales Director for Barton Nelson’s Western territory (CA, OR, WA,
AZ, NV, UT, OK).
- Increased territory sales approximately $500,000 during first year.
- Gained strong sales knowledge working for a promotional products distributor
while developing skills on how to build and maintain a territory.
Staples Promotional Products January 2001-October 2007
(Formerly American Identity)
Gift Merchandising Manager, Product Development Specialist, Administrative Assistant
- Managed a team of two Product Development Specialists.
- Sourced creative and innovative merchandise for a wide variety of clients.
- Gained knowledge and experience working with Fortune 500 and 1000 accounts.
- Worked with client’s marketing needs while expanding their brand recognition.
University of Missouri, Kansas City- September 1999 - April 2000
Blue Springs South High School - May 1999
Sports Editor for Yearbook and four years of debate and public speaking