Job Title: Customer Service Representative/Production Coordinator
Company: AB Unlimited
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Date Posted: 8/20/14
Opening for a F/T Customer Service Representative/Production Coordinator providing promotional product solutions and support for internal sales team and existing and potential clients.
Be part of an innovative and collaborative company that works with entertainment studios, universities, advertising agencies and Fortune 500 companies. Located in downtown Los Angeles, AB Unlimited specializes in the distribution of promotional products and event graphics.
Superior customer service to our clients is our #1 priority as is the need to maintain flexible, adaptable and cool attitude in a fast-paced, high-pressure atmosphere.
We’re looking for out of the box thinkers to quickly solve problems for our clients and their projects and to interact with and support our internal sales team. We are a fun and creative group of people in a corporate environment without the corporate stuffiness!
This position requires researching product information, recommending and pricing products, ordering products and following up on outstanding orders, tracking shipping, ensuring quality control on printed products and coordinating delivery logistics. You will be responsible for updating our sales team and clients with production timeline and task deadlines. Attention to detail is critical for success in this position.
Partial List of Duties:
- Greet each client call with a positive and friendly attitude, listening to client requests and providing excellent follow-through while meeting established deadlines.
- Prioritize and re-prioritize as necessary throughout the day
- Investigate and resolve production issues while providing options and solutions for clients.
- Under the supervision of the Production Manager, each CSR is responsible for making decisions regarding production matters.
- Become fully knowledgeable of our industry and products lines in order to explain the features, benefits and technical aspects of products to clients.
- Be able to assimilate large quantities of information to fulfill client orders accurately.
- Use various computer programs while also using the telephone and email to communicate with suppliers and clients.
- Contribute to the improvement of our company and client procedures and staff meetings with insightful industry experience and creative thinking.
- Participate in project post-mortems that lead to greater efficiencies and provide feedback and recommendations to appropriate team members.
- Perform various clerical duties including filing catalogues, maintaining sample room, invoicing, accounting, data entry, general filing, faxing and mailing.
- Attend and support sales team at trade shows, events, and presentations (some travel may be required).
- EXCEPTIONAL time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- High School Diploma plus relevant experience within a corporate environment.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Mac, Microsoft Office software, Outlook. Experience in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Lakeshore a +
- Attention to detail, conscientious with problem-solving skills
- Ability to think fast on your feet and respond quickly
- Be a self-starter, work independently while also being a part of the AB team.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities when dealing with high-profile, demanding clients.
- Excellent math skills
- Maintain professional attitude with clients, suppliers, staff and upper management
- Ability to lift boxes up to 20 lbs
- Support of and dedication to the company’s core values and culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree or AA/AS Degree or trade degree in Printing
- 3 years work experience within the promotional product industry
- Sales support or customer service support experience
- Estimating or quoting experience
- Knowledge of printing methods and graphic design functions
- Prior use of order entry systems
If you think you have what it takes, please contact: email@example.com with your resume, references and your life story. NO PHONE CALLS.