When creating any of our Professional Development platforms, PPAI strives for balance in our education programs that meet the variety of skill levels and interest levels of the audience, whether it be a live event or webinar. To achieve this, PPAI is looking for dynamic presentations that challenge our thinking and push the promotional products industry forward, informing promotional products industry leaders about proven practices and motivating the pursuit of excellence. If you have an interesting presentation idea, you are invited to submit an application to our Call For Presentations.
Specific Topics Requested for Events
• Strategic Foresight: contains content and subjects related to the future of our industry and business.
• Strategies & Solutions: contains content and subjects related to strategic issues such as acquisitions, reorganization, or motivational or inspirational presentations.
• Diversity & Inclusion: contains content focused on discussions around diversity and inclusion in the industry.
• Corporate Responsibility: contains content and subjects focused on state and federal regulations. This area will focus on product, corporate, supply chain security, social and environmental responsibility.
• New To The Industry: contains content designed for participants with less than three years' experience in the promotional products industry.
• Customer Service: contains content and subjects related to creating a customer service training best practices and training.
• Marketing & Advertising: contains content and subjects related to defining, promotion, target marketing, advertising or branding.
• Sales: contains content and subject related to the mechanics and management of the sales process, sales presentations, prospecting, program selling, and penetrating markets.
• Technology: contains content and subjected related to doing business electronically including internet training, camera-ready artwork, sales automation, multi-media and catalog creation.
• Decorate: contains content and subjects focused on screen and digital printing, embroidery and sublimation.
• Incentives & Recognition: contains content focused on building programs that motivate, retain and grow your client's workforce.
Submit A Proposal For Publication Preparing Successful Proposals
Questions to consider:
- Does the presentation inform the promotional products industry about proven practices, push the leading edge of the profession, and motivate the pursuit of excellence?
- Does the proposal adequately explain what will occur in the session?
- How engaging is the presentation likely to be?
- How well does this proposal deliver positive, solution-oriented outcomes supported by research and/or program evaluation?
- How well does this presentation fit the content area description and focus points?
- Will this reach a specific level of the audience (general, novice, intermediate, advanced, executive, etc.)?
PPAI Presenters are asked to abide by the following policies for all presentations:
No Copyright Infringement:
Presenter represents that all presentation material and content used in the presentation shall not contain any material which violates any copyright, trademark, right of privacy, right of publicity, or literary, dramatic or music right of any person or entity.
Presenter agrees not to engage in any discussion at this program or in any other place concerning any activity that would not be appropriate under antitrust law such as:
- Price or related terms or conditions such as credit terms, markups, commissions, discounts or profits;
- Refusal to deal with a company because of its pricing or distribution practices;
- Allocations of markets or territories.
Any violation of this provision could result in civil and/or criminal penalties and fines to Presenter, Presenter’s organization or to PPAI.
Presenter agrees not to sell or promote any particular product or service at any time during his or her session presentation. If the Presenter desires to sell a self-authored book or materials, Presenter must provide PPAI with the materials to be sold on a consignment basis for the duration of the program. The presenter should contact PPAI headquarters to make these arrangements.
Submit Your Proposal For A Live Event Live Event Opportunities
Live Event Opportunities
Please select the event that fits your presentation style and the right audience based on the information listed below:
The PPAI Expo 2022
Education sessions are focused workshop-style sessions ranging in size from 40 person hands-on training classes to 300 person workshops with classroom setup.
Women's Leadership Conference 2021
Education sessions are either held in a general session or breakout session format with 165 of the industry's leading women-focused on action-oriented content.
Education sessions are workshop-style and the presenter must be have an experiential teaching style for 100 of the industry's young professionals.
Submit A Proposal For A Webinar Digital Event Opportunities
The webinar schedule is open for proposals and selected presenters will be contacted if selected. Please note the webinar program is on a volunteer basis.
Are you a gifted writer? Submit your article proposal today! Proposals are reviewed throughout the year. Please note writing for our publications is on a volunteer basis.