To maintain your certification, you must recertify. Recertification is a reflection of your on-going commitment to professional development and staying current with industry trends and best practices, and provides the highest value and quality to your customers and yourself.
Your hard-earned CAS/MAS certification requires recertification every three years in order to remain valid.
- CAS designees must continue to keep their CAS certification current by completing 25 additional educational credits over three years (over the past three years if a certification has become expired)
- MAS designees must continue to keep their MAS certification current by completing 25 additional MAS level educational credits over three years (over the past three years if a certification has become expired)
Recertification points may be earned through: attendance at live industry classes, webinars, PPAI accredited Regional Association education and with approved third-party education.
- There are no required courses for recertification purposes.
Membership with PPAI is not a requirement to renew your PPAI Certification.
Item PPAI Member Fee Nonmember Fee
Recertificaton Fee $75 $150
Life Certification Exemption
Individuals can qualify for exemption from recertification requirements for their MAS or CAS certification* by meeting certain specified criteria including:
- 60 years of age or more
- A member of the PPAI Hall of Fame
- A “lifetime” member of PPAI (Board nominated)
*CAS and/or MAS Certification must be current and in good-standing at the time of submission for life certification in order to qualify.
There are currently no fees to apply for Lifetime Certification.