The PPAI Woman of Achievement Award recognizes a woman who has led the way in the advancement of women in the industry, exhibited outstanding leadership and made significant contributions to the industry and her community.
Eligibility And Deadlines
An eligible candidate must:
1. Be a woman currently employed, or retired from a PPAI member company in good standing.
2. Have been employed with one, or more PPAI member firms for a minimum of eight years during a career spanning at least 15 years.
3. Have demonstrated exemplary leadership abilities as demonstrated through years in the promotional products industry.
4. Have made significant and/or noteworthy achievements, or contributions to the promotional products industry resulting in a breakthrough, or milestone made at any time within the nominee’s career.
5. Have contributed time and talents to PPAI in at least three areas of involvement.
6. Have demonstrated service as a role model, or mentor that shows dedication to the advancement of women in the promotional products industry.
7. Not be on the Women of Achievement Advisory Group, or PPAI Board of Directors.
8. Must be off the PPAI Board of Directors and Women of Achievement Advisory Group for two years.
Deadline For Nominations
Opens February 2, 2015
Closes March 6, 2015
Nomination And Selection Procedure
Nominations for the Woman of Achievement Award may be submitted by PPAI's Board of Directors, Association members (or member retirees) and Association staff (president, vice president and department directors with input from remaining staff who have frequent contact with members). Current members of the PPAI Woman of Achievement Advisory Group are not permitted to be nominated, or to make nominations.
Nominations are screened by the association staff to eliminate ineligible individuals. All eligible nominations will be forwarded to the Woman of Achievement Advisory Group who will select a slate of proposed award recipients to be presented to the Executive Committee for final approval. The Advisory Group may select up to a maximum of two award recipients each year. It is possible there may be some years when there will be no award winner.
Click here to begin a PPAI Woman of Achievement nomination.
Questions? Contact PPAI Awards & Recognition at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 972-258-3070.
Need help gathering information? Download a reference PDF copy of the entry details here.This form is only to be used to help gather details and information about the person you'd like to nominate; all entries must be submitted online at awards.ppai.org
PPAI Woman of Achievement Yearbook