JEFFREY C. BEJA
21 Sunningdale Circle
Phone: 732.735.6078 E-mail: email@example.com
Manalapan, NJ 07726
Sales & Business Development Professional: with 15-year record of success in sales and sales management with experience in managing a sales territory as well as overseeing a sales team.
▪ Solutions Selling Sales Strategies ▪ Sales Prospecting ▪ B2B Sales
▪ Sales Management ▪ Corporate Image ▪ Vendor Management
▪ Product Knowledge ▪ Project Management ▪ Marketing Input
▪ Territory and Account Development ▪ Client Needs Assessments ▪ Negotiations
▪ Trade Shows ▪ Microsoft Office & CRM ▪ Value Added Sales
Alstyle Apparel 2012 - Present
- Manage and develop territory with the sole goal of increasing sales and brand awareness
- Sales growth of 30% in first year in territory
- Conduct sales calls of 4-5 per day; discussing their apparel needs and reviewing how brand can support and grow their overall business
- Input on new product development and marketing strategies
- Attend national and regional trade shows
The Award Group 2010 – 2012
Senior Account Manager
- Created custom recognition programs for companies & associations; sample programs include year of service, employee recognition, and annual conferences honors.
- Drive add-on sales of $250,000+ of new programs with existing accounts to enhance their internal reward & recognition programs.
- Manage 50 accounts within national territory and grew account base 20% year over year with annual revenue target of $500,000.
- Cultivate new prospect accounts through social media; email marketing, constant contacts, website advertising, referrals and Linked-In.
1617 Global Distribution 2008-2009
- Managed the top 25 US accounts for promotional merchandise orders and fulfillment.
- Responsible for global sourcing of promotional items grossing $500,00+
- Developed and coached clients on marketing and sales programs to foster stronger employee satisfaction.
Viewmark USA / ACRO-BAG 2006-2008
Director of Sales
- Manager of National Sales Team composed of 12 factory representative and independent contractors.
- Developed and implemented programs to drive additional $300,000 in sales revenue to the company.
- Established a presence and demand generation strategy at 10-15 national and regional tradeshows annually.
- Responsible for P/L for sales organization and regional business of $1M.
- Created marketing programs to support Advertising Specialty Industry (ASI) customer initiatives in selling the Acro-Bag line driving $3 Million in revenue.
- Accountable for product development in overseas factories in Hong Kong and China.
NES Clothing 2004-2006
Regional Sales Manager
- Managed, maintained and grew a $20 million territory by leveraging existing relationships and developing new ones with promotional apparel buyers.
- Conducted sales call on average of 3-4 per day with accounts to show product line, discuss sales potential as well as created opportunities for placement of NES product to end-users.
- Personal training and prospected by attending all association trade shows and distributor showcases.
- Created electronic marketing tools and on-line presentations to support customers and develop additional sales opportunities.
VANTAGE Apparel, Avenel, NJ 07001 1995-2004
Director of Sales, East Region 1998-2004
- Managed an $18 million territory and oversaw the daily operations of 7 Regional Sales Representatives.
- Direct sales to all National Accounts within the East Region.
- Designed and implemented all training and development programs to increase revenue within territory.
- Implemented marketing and brand recognition strategies for clients.
- Coordinated schedule and regularly attend 8-10 trade shows and industry events per year.
- Responsible for forecasting region sales plan.
Regional Sales Representative 1995-1998
- Managed, maintained and grew a $3.5 million territory by developing new accounts while consistently servicing and expanding existing accounts.
- Regularly seek out new business by attending trade shows, following up on leads, cold calling and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- Increased sales volume 40%+ three consecutive years.
R. SISKIND & COMPANY, New York City, NY 1991-1995
- Managed order desk for high volume accounts; processed order management flow.
- Controlled inventory and direct shipments to and from warehouse to accounts.
- Supervised showroom sales for existing and walk-in clients.
University of Hartford, Hartford, CT
1991 - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Alpha Epsilon Pi, Inter fraternity Council Member
Saagny Membership Committee Chairman