Christine A. Pollien
118 Brookview Circle, Atlanta, Georgia 30339
ü Experienced Marketing Professional in B2B Promotional Product / Apparel Sales to large scale clients.
ü Extensive knowledge of the PPAI / ASI Industry Business Model - Supplier, Decorator, Agency, and Client.
ü Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams, oversee operating budgets, client presentations, and communicating with executive management.
ü Skilled at identifying potential leads, retaining key accounts, and increasing sales year over year.
Sr. Procurement Specialist
Coca-Cola Refreshments USA Atlanta, Georgia, March 2011 – Currently Employed
- Lead Cross Functional Teams to optimize PMO Cost Savings Initiatives by category.
- Category Manager for North America Specialty Merchandise, Uniforms, and Commercial Print - $70MM annual spend.
- Manage RFx Process, Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Negotiations, Contract Management, and SRM.
- Participate in Promotional Sustaining Catalog item selection, price validation, and trademark placement approvals, and SKU Rationalization.
- OE Associate Certification
Global Procurement Liaison – Consultant (RemX)
InterContinental Hotel Group, Atlanta, Georgia, September 2010 – February 2011 (5 Month Assignment)
- Liaison to the Global Procurement Team, IT Team, and Franchised Locations during the development of a new P2P online site.
President / Consultant
The Premium Source, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia, 1996 – August 2010
- Responsible for $3MM - $7MM Annual Promotional Product / Apparel Sales to The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Kraft Foods, Georgia Pacific, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, and MS Society – Georgia Chapter.
- Works directly with individual client’s internal and external customers on improving sales, manufacturing, product design, warehousing, and distribution of their products nationwide.
- Implemented a new Supplier Direct Fulfillment Program that reduced lead-times and fulfillment expenses by $4.5MM annually for Key Client - The Coca-Cola Company
- Secured and managed a 13 year apparel contract within The Coca-Cola Company.
- Created individual procurement improvement plans to help streamline each client’s large corporate purchasing systems by utilizing my understanding of their business processes and software (SAP, JDE, EBP, ERP, AS400, Xign, EDI, and eprocurement).
Senior Buyer – USA Marketing Works – Innovation Group
The Coca-Cola Company, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia, 1994 - 1996
- Sourced, recommended items, selected Promotional Products / POP Suppliers, and the execution of National Promotions within the US Marketing Innovation Group servicing Brand, Foodservice, Bottling, and Business Units.
- Managed Sustaining Marketing Material Catalog with over 50 Domestic and Global Suppliers.
- Developed department SLAs while implementing a new corporate purchasing system/software.
- Managed new suppliers on logistical savings for the company and its partners by streamlining the
procurement / supply chain process. (Identified company freight tracking error leading to an additional
departmental 5% cost savings/profit).
- Directed the RFx process, and managed new supplier implementation.
Wilson Marketing, Atlanta, Georgia, 1992 - 1994
- Sourced and presented innovative ideas to agency’s key clients.
- Managed procurement of all Domestic and Global Promotional Products, Employee Catalog, and Consumer Prizes for Key Clients The Coca-Cola Company, Kellogg / Kellogg’s NASCAR, and Turner Broadcasting.
Penn Corporation, St. Louis, Missouri 1988 - 1992
- Sourced Global Promotional Products for a Decorator/Supplier within the ASI / PPAI Industry.
- Designed and coordinated the production of Anhueser Busch’s Grey Eagle Distributor Uniforms.
- Managed procurement of Wal-Mart decorated apparel programs.
- Worked with contracted apparel cut & sew operations and embroidery/screenprint departments.
Education : University of Missouri – St. Louis – Business Administration