Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Date Posted: 8/20/14
Brandables has provided promotional products, corporate gifts, apparel, online company stores and highly specialized services such as warehousing and fulfillment to businesses of all types for over 22 years.
Send responses to: Angela@Brandables.com
Brandables is currently seeking a Sales Representative to focus on new business to business account development. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, providing samples, quotes and presentations upon request and attending trade shows and educational seminars. Brandables will provide sales representatives with a thorough sales training program, including product knowledge, mentorship, sales process and business development strategies as well as catalogs and samples of products for presentations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES ● Promotes/sells/secures orders from prospective and existing customers through a relationship-based consultative approach
● Demonstrates products and services to potential & existing customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
● Generating revenue and meeting sales targets
● Developing and qualifying leads within respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
● Gathering and utilizing business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business
● High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
● Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience – Promotional Products/Apparel experience a plus
● Valid Driver's License required
● New business to business (B2B) sales experience preferred
● “Hunter” sales mentality- goal driven and self-motivated
● Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
● 100% Commission Based
● Monthly/Quarterly Performance Bonuses & Incentives
● Career Advancement Opportunities
Our vision is to gain and retain a highly talented, diverse and motivated team of partners who are compatible with our culture and enjoy what they do.