Job Title: Sales Manager
Company: Shumsky Promotional
Location: Dayton, OH
Date Posted: 7/24/14
Maintain and grow sales of promotional products, Boost Rewards, and fulfillment services through a team of account management personnel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs as determined by management.)
- Manage account management personnel to assure best efforts are made to meet or exceed sales quotas. Provide direction as needed.
- Support Executive Director of Global Sales with reporting, training, special projects, etc. as needed.
- Report on sales results for executive management.
- Personally manage key accounts.
- Train account management personnel on best practices to maintain and grow sales.
- Establish expectations of support organizations (examples: Fulfillment, Client Services) as they relate to maintaining and growing sales.
- Seek out opportunities to improve processes and procedures to reduce costs, improve quality, or reduce time. (Continuous improvement.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
- At least ten years of Sales / Sales Support experience and at least 3 years of management experience.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers in individual and group settings.
- Basic sales skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to assess & creatively fulfill customers needs taking into account, event theme, budget and timeline for event.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in a variety of situations.
Other Skill and Abilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office.
To apply please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org