Job Title: Sales Executive / Trainee
Location: Renton, Washington
Date Posted: 10/22/13
Kaye-Smith is a privately held company with more than $20 million in sales and 160 employees. We deliver full service solutions for branded merchandise, including branded web stores, creative services, product research, fulfillment, warehousing and distribution and more.
The Branded Merchandise Sales Executive/Trainee is a career opportunity to build this growing line of business. The successful candidate will receive training and support to build new business relationships as well as assist in penetrating existing accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent oral and written presentation communication skills
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with sales and marketing management to establish a plan to achieve sales goals
- Increase business within existing client companies and develop opportunities for new business
- Work with our Creative Merchandise Director and vendors to ensure quality products, get current information about the coolest, hottest trends, ensure quality production and timely delivery of products
- Partner with sales management and buy out services to ensure project pricing is competitive and profitable
- Manage projects within assigned budgets and tight deadlines
- Understand the financial aspects of sales role; margin, sales reports, etc.
- Ensure profitability of accounts
- Develop positive overall client relationships
- Ensure smooth operations and satisfied clients
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism and a “can-do” attitude
- Financial, budgetary and strategic planning responsibilities
- Limited travel may be required
Compensation & Support:
- Initial and ongoing sales and product training
- Base salary plus commission
- Health insurance
This position will be based in our Renton, Washington facility.
main 425-228-8600 | direct 425-254-3011 | www.KayeSmith.com