Jack Nadel International, a nationally renowned creative marketing, branding & merchandise solutions company (www.nadel.com) seeks a full-time Marketing Account Coordinator (Vendor Relations Specialist) to assist in daily operations in our Los Angeles, CA location. We are looking for a person with exceptional marketing experience and/or industry experience interested in building a future with a great company that’s stable, reputable and has been a leader in its industry for 60 years!
A Vendor Relations Specialist represents the marketing department and works with the Sr. VP Vendor Relations in all efforts to support Account Executives in their creative endeavors and on behalf of their clientele in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This position works directly with the Sr. VP Vendor Relations on a variety of simultaneous projects -- assisting with, among other tasks, product research, inventory catalog and placement, as well as coordination and attendance at tradeshows and company events. This position requires individuals to use independent judgment who can take on duties of the Sr. VP seamlessly when needed.
Candidate must be comfortable with research, be a critical thinker and effective troubleshooter, feel confident and comfortable MULTI TASKING, and not be afraid to ask questions. We need someone with a great eye for detail with excellent phone skills, strong written/verbal English skills, and a 'can do' attitude. Looking for a person who can start right away.
The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill and/or abilities that are required to fulfill this position:
- Promotional and/or advertising industry experience preferred
- Must have great computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and self-directed on tasks and projects
- Must be highly detailed, organized & quality driven
- Reliable, positive professional with a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Knows how to apply multitasking skills under tight deadlines and how to decipher and organize priorities
- High level of initiative and follow-through
- Excellent phone skills and customer-service oriented
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a team-player outlook
Core Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to AEs, vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinate orders: verify pricing, follow up with factories, track orders through to delivery.
- Be able to source a product when ESP, AE’s and AC’s are unable to locate it under deadline-driven circumstances.
- Provide Account Executive and client support from large projects to simple tasks.
- Create Fliers, Maintain Intranet and work on the Company Newsletter
- Interact daily with vendors to coordinate information and product orders.
- Resolve problems with orders and inventory.
- Assist with and attend 5-8 trade shows and up to 3 company meetings per year.
- Travel to offsite events/Network with vendors, etc. as required.
- Maintain show room and sample room.
- Attend scheduled meetings with suppliers as needed, monthly meetings or other office-related meetings.
*Some college education preferred, but not required.
**Promotional Products industry experience preferred.
Benefits for full-time employees include paid vacation, paid sick/personal time off, paid holidays, eligibility to enroll in company health insurance and 401(k) plans.
If your qualifications match the criteria described and you have a history in and/or strong interest in the promotional products or other sales industry, please send resume with salary history (req’d) to email@example.com and indicate “Marketing - resumes” in your subject line. NO PHONE CALLS please.
Jack Nadel International is an equal opportunity employer.