MRL Promotions is an industry-leading distributor of corporate identity promotional merchandise, advertising specialty products, promotional items, custom apparel, POS, POP displays, custom manufacturing and overseas sourcing.
MRL Promotions was named the #1 Fastest Growing Distributor in 2012, and #2 Fastest Growing Distributor in 2013 by ASI’s Counselor Magazine (The “Voice of the Promotional Products Industry”).
We are hiring for the position of Corporate Sales / Account Executive to join our team of like-minded individuals in our Ft. Lauderdale, FL location. This is strictly a Sales oriented role!
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-5 yrs Account Management/Sales experience – ad specialty, promotional product industry, POP Display backgrounds are a plus
- Creativity and experience in product and/or concept development
- Excellent Customer Service, Client Relationship Building, Go-Getter Attitude and Desire to Sell!
- Prior experience with ad specialty/promotional product industry preferred
Skills & Traits
- Excellent project management skills -- Ability to manage details and tight deadlines
- Strong and persistent follow up skills
- Strong negotiation & communication skills
- Self-motivated, Organized, and Results Oriented
- Understanding of branding and marketing
- Team player who will do what it takes to deliver on time, on budget, and to the satisfy your clients and fellow team members
- Dynamic presenter, and comfortable presenting to all levels
Duties & Responsibilities
- Networking and developing relationships
- Make sales calls -- develop and increase business
- Develop creative ideas for clients’ marketing projects
- Work with account coordinators -- directing work flow and projects
- Work with vendors to negotiate pricing and ensure quality
- Use company software to do product research, pricing, and due-diligence
- Work within assigned budgets and tight deadlines
- Understand financial aspects of sales role, gross margins, sales reports, etc.
- Maintain profitability
- Increase Sales -- consistently grow the business within your current client base
- Encourage overall client relations -- exhibit high levels of customer service to ensure smooth operations and happy customers.
- Maintain ease of process and high levels of professionalism when interacting with clients and team members
- Some travel possible
We offer a competitive commission based Pay Structure, Sample Budgets, Back-End Support & Management, Graphic Designer, ASI/PPAI membership with Preferred Pricing, Marketing Support, Trade-Show access, and strong infrastructure.
This is a long term opportunity with unlimited earnings potential. Only confident individuals with strong sales experience and/or industry sales experience should apply.
For consideration, please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Optional) - Feel free to include additional details such as a picture, reference letter, or additional experience with your resume.