Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Location: Chanhassen, MN
Company: Business Impact Group
Date Posted: 6/11/14
Responsibilities:Will work cooperatively with VP, Corporate Sales and other members of the team to retain and grow assigned corporate accounts with gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Present price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures and customers’ profitability profiles
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items
- Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering sale items
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
- Ensure PPAI Safety certification is achieved within 30 days of employment and recertified bi-annually.
Education and Experience:
- Prior experience in an Account Management or Sales role, preferably within in a promotional marketing company.
- Highly skilled at qualifying opportunities and managing time.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and independent.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills-both written and verbal.
- Ability to grow inherited accounts and build an independent Book of Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills.
As with all sales positions, self-motivation, discipline and a drive to succeed is essential. The ability to prospect for new business development to generate leads and make sales presentations for company is critical.
Compensation: Competitive Base plus Commission as well as excellent benefit program.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org