Job Title: Account Executive
Company: Photo USA
Location: Fremont, CA
Date Posted: 9/2/14
Photo USA is one of the leading worldwide suppliers of dye-sublimated products, equipment, supplies and services. Our 87,000 square foot U.S. headquarters, located in Fremont, California, is our distribution point for blank and fully decorated goods throughout North America. Photo USA is rapidly expanding its direct sales force and we are looking for highly motivated account executives. Candidates for this position must be results-driven, detail-oriented, and proficient at managing multiple ongoing projects.
Account Executives will directly interface and manage new and existing accounts. Our fun, start-up culture will provide you with ample opportunity to showcase your abilities, work with other talented individuals, and gain unique business experience. Our offices are conveniently located minutes away from a wide range of restaurants and shops. We are in the middle of a growing business district with large companies like Tesla and Seagate nearby.
Both recent graduates and experienced professionals are welcome to apply. Since our company has experienced remarkable annual growth for over a decade, we offer considerable potential for salary increase and career advancement.
- Research, locate and qualify businesses purchasing customized products, equipment and supplies
- Successfully close deals with a wide range of customers.
- Establish and manage large pipeline of qualified prospects
- Increase year-over-year sales with new and existing customers
- Lead projects to strengthen company sales, marketing, and business development.
- Maintain company margin objectives
- Attend industry specific tradeshows
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Proven negotiator in previous roles
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability adapt quickly to constantly changing situations
- Demonstrated personal passion for customized products
- Travel to industry conferences and tradeshows
- Team lead experience is a plus
This is a full time position with base salary depending on experience, huge potentials in commission, paid holidays / vacations, and medical and dental benefits. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Account Executive - PPAI".
Candidates must be available to attend interviews in person at our Fremont location if requested.