Job Title: Account Coordinator – Marketing
Date Posted: 10/22/13
Location: Long Island, NY
Company: Jack Nadel International
Jack Nadel International, a nationally renowned creative marketing & merchandise solutions company (www.nadel.com) seeks a marketing Account Coordinator to assist in daily operations in our Long Island, location. JNI is a great company that is stable, reputable and has operating successfully for 60 years!
This person will work on a wide variety of projects in a fun, multi-faceted environment. Candidate must have a high level of professionalism and flexibility, feel confident and comfortable MULTI TASKING, and not be afraid to ask questions. Excellent phone skills, strong written/verbal English skills, attention to details, and a 'can do' outlook are required.
- Must be highly detailed, analytical, organized & quality driven
- Reliable, positive professional with a “whatever it takes” attitude
- Must be highly organized and confident in abilities
- Knows how to MULTI TASK under tight deadlines and how to decipher what is a priority
- High level of initiative and follow-through
- Self-starter with a team-player outlook
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to solve problems independently with minimal supervision
- Posses excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, desktop publishing and presentation tools
Core Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sales support - Assist Account executive as needed and provide backup client contact when AE is out of the office.
- Use of independent judgment to develop materials such as sales letters, power point presentations, and proposals to submit to clients.
- Proactive product research.
- Handle all orders from start to finish from the time an order is placed until it is with the client.
- Provide creative ideas to clients on any projects Account Executive may need help.
- Maintain great customer service with all existing clients and new clients.
- Place and follow up sample on orders per Account Executive requests, project specifications or client requests, including hand delivering or picking up samples/requests/orders.
- Coordinate orders: Verify pricing, follow up with factories, track orders through delivery, etc.
- Coordinate with corporate staff (Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, etc.).
- Maintain pleasant communication with clients/vendors.
- Attend scheduled meetings with suppliers as needed, monthly meetings or other office-related meetings.
In addition to the list above, there may be miscellaneous related duties
If your qualifications match the above criteria and you’re very interested in the job, please send resume with salary history (req’d) to: Longislandemail@example.com and indicate “AC – Long Island” in your subject line. NO PHONE CALLS please. Job is located specifically in Jericho, NY.
Jack Nadel International is an equal opportunity employer.