Job Title: Account Administrator
Company: Shumsky Promotional
Location: Dayton, OH
Date Posted: 7/24/14
Support account executives and account managers in attaining and onboarding new business and maintaining existing business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs as determined by management.)
- Ensure success of onboarding new customer accounts by supporting the account executive and account manager in product sourcing, order entry, and tracking.
- Assist with assigned accounts to ensure maximum profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery/event dates & customers budget requirements.
- Process orders and quotes as assigned in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain order and quote files.
- May travel to customer offices/events as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma.
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as factory catalogues, factory order acknowledgements, order forms.
- Ability to write routine correspondence to customers.
- Ability to communicate well with customers & factories.
- Basic sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions & decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in a variety of situations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Employee is required to sit at a desk and work at a computer for long periods of time
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Employee may be required to travel by plane or car to attend meetings, trade shows or other events.
Other Skill and Abilities:
- Proficiency with MS Office.
To apply please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org